Get the latest Rainey Collins Lawyers’ Articles, Seminar Topics and News on your Desktop with our RSS Feeds.
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. You’ll always have the latest information as your RSS reader (in Internet Explorer) automatically retrieves the RSS feeds which are updated automatically.
How do I use the RSS feeds?
To receive and view our RSS Feeds follow these steps:
- Make sure you are running atleast version 7 of Internet Explorer, or another browser with a built in RSS Reader.
- On our website click on the RSS symbol (Orange Square) next to the feed you wish to get (Articles, Seminar Topics or Recent News)
- Click the Subscribe button.
- In your Internet Explorer click the Favourites Button (Gold Star). Then click the Feeds tab.
- Right click on the Feed name.
- Click Add to Favourites Bar.
- New Feeds will automatically be displayed in the drop down list under the feed name in the Favourites bar and unread feeds will be in bold.
We produce regular articles and newsletters to keep our clients up to date with recent developments and to help them avoid the pitfalls in their business and private lives.
- 27 November:
- 3 December:
You can download free step by step guides for many aspects of law, including Safety Action Plans, Employment guides and guides for Moving House.
Contact Rainey Collins
163-171 Featherston Street
PO Box 689, Wellington 6140
Phone: 04 473 6850
Fax: 04 473 9304